Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nomad Travel Trailer Restoration

Upon further google research it seems that my 1967 nomad might just be a 1970 nomad. The only thing I have to go on is the dates the people place with the images. But I've seen a couple different photos of trailers that look just like mine that say 1970. Anyways, here are a couple more photos from tearing out the inside walls.



So basically you can see that I have both side and front walls stripped down to the framing and I also pulled up the plywood the guy I bought if from had put down. Theres definitely a lot of wood that needs to be repaired including all the plywood on the floor and some of the framing. So far though things are looking pretty good. I'm hoping we can leave the side walls up while we replace the floor, roof, front and back. Then replace the sections of damaged framing on the sides as needed. Gonna hopefully take it over to a buddies house soon to continue working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment